A Detroit police officer punched a man in the face with so much force that he fell backwards onto the pavement and appeared unconscious for a few seconds. This is NOT how police should interact with citizens & this use of force must NOT be tolerated. pic.twitter.com/otTp7VVIoR
— Ben Crump (@AttorneyCrump) August 3, 2021
Guy could be a dirty criminal who deserves no mercy, he also could have forgotten his mask at home….
See also Prices Increase Another 6% on Top of Other Increases — Real Wages Drop for 32nd Straight Month
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB