Karen Olick, chief of staff to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, announced on Monday that she will be leaving for a new, undisclosed opportunity.
Jennifer Higgins, the current associate director of Refugee, Asylum and International Operations at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, will step in as a temporary chief of staff until a new appointment is made, according to officials in the department. Olick plans to leave DHS at the end of the month.
In an email, Mayorkas told DHS officials that Olick “has decided to resign her position and pursue new opportunities. We are grateful to Karen for her service during the critical first nine months of the new Administration.”
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB