Despite shutting down its “Disinformation Governance Board” after First Amendment violation concerns, the United States (US) Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is still handing out millions in grants in order to combat “misinformation,” “disinformation,” and “conspiracy theories.”
The DHS has previously claimed that online misinformation is a terror threat and these grants were made in a similar vein and doled out as part of a “Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention Grant Program.”
In total, over $3 million of taxpayer money was handed over to universities, think tanks, and nonprofits who will use the money to fund projects that fight what they deem to be misinformation and disinformation
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?