Table 4.A. Capital ratios actual vs projected
Am i the only one thats noticing just how f*cked GS and HSBC are under severe conditions in supplementary leverage ratio?
Supplementary leverage ratio = regulatory capital / average assets+off balance sheet exposures.
Isnt this even more whack now, vs 7 days ago, with the latest changes in HK?
And they are going to both continue paying dividends?
I made a mistake in my first pass at assessment
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.