Just wanted to make you guys aware of the shit that goes on daily and the SEC does nothing about.
Yesterday, minutes before the closing bell, a player purchased 1,000 call contracts at the $305 strike for July 2nd expiration and a total premium of about 100k on LULU. Shortly after the close LULU announced they are acquiring fitness startup MIRROR. LULU was up 3% after-hours.
How does this make you feel? The rich get richer!
EDIT: Lets not forget senator Kelly Loeffler sold $18 million worth of stock after a private hearing for senators that the Coronavirus had become a pandemic, the SEC cleared her of any wrong doing. www.politico.com/news/2020/06/16/senate-ethics-committee-drops-probe-loeffler-stock-trades-323795
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills