I started analysing AT&T and then stumbled upon the reason Burry is investing in Discovery.
Here’s an excerpt:
Warner Media should be worth at least ~$100Bn. AT&T will only own 71% of spin-off
$100Bn(0.71) + 130Bn = $200Bn. AT&T current market cap = $180Bn…Not a HUGE discrepancy, but it’s undervalued using extremely conservative estimates.
I would like to see AT&T trade a little cheaper to increase my margin of safety before I add a concentrated position.
Through my analysis, I was led to Discovery. Discovery will own 29% of the NewCo after the merger. If Warner Media is worth $100Bn, then 29% is worth $29Bn. Discovery is currently trading at $12.44Bn. Now there looks to be a margin of safety worth investing in, especially because I want the upside that HBO Max will offer.
I have already started looking into Discovery and will post on it when I understand it properly.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer