A recent episode of the ABC drama A Million Little Things featured a parent reticent to allow his child to indulge in transgenderism being portrayed as a bigot while a teacher who supports the student’s transition is treated as a hero. Disney owns ABC. The episode airs as Disney continues to push its radical LGBTQ agenda.
In the episode, “Out of Hiding,” series regular Rome Howard (Romany Malco), a teacher at a prep school, is discussing his upcoming parent-teacher conferences with his wife Regina (Christina Moses) when he mentions that a young female student of his named Madison (Ash Spencer) wants to be called “Maddox” because she doesn’t want to be a girl any more.
Rome says he is worried because Madison’s parents do not support their child’s transition. But Rome does.
During the episode, Madison appeals to the Rome because he “gets it.” Madison asks Rome to explain to her parents that she does not want to be thought of as their little girl.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News