Dr. Joseph Meaney, Ph.D, a bioethicist and president of the National Catholic Bioethics Center, joined the EWTN Catholic Television Channel to discuss the Pfizer COVID vaccine.
Dr. Meaney told EWTN viewers that no aborted baby cell lines were involved in the Pfizer COVID vaccine development and production.
Dr. Joseph Meaney, Ph.D.: The good news is not at all. It’s a new type of vaccine, mRNA-type similar to the Moderna vaccine, that does not use any cell lines whatsoever in its production. So, in that case, there are no cell lines involved in its development and production.
This guy straight-up lied to Catholics about Pfizer pic.twitter.com/W9siJqDtNU
— Jack Posobiec ✝️ (@JackPosobiec) October 7, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots