But a new survey of likely voters shows that they haven’t.
In fact, in the latest Zogby Poll provided to Secrets, likely voters, by a 49%-37% margin, believe Biden is taking credit for Trump’s achievements.
Zogby Analytics pollster Jonathan Zogby said, “Almost half (49%) of surveyed voters believe President Biden is taking credit for some of Trump’s accomplishments, mainly, vaccine rollout/distribution and the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, while 37% of voters thought Biden accomplished the vaccine rollout and withdrawal of American troops all on his own; 14% were not sure.”
The new survey suggested that voters are not giving much credit to Biden officials who have claimed that Trump did little on those key issues and that the Democrat had to start from scratch.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”