YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 5/27/20
- Market rallying on hope and hype.
- Trump’s odds of winning re-election continues decreasing.
- Chinese trade deals unwind.
- Stimulus more dangerous than virus.
- Everything that can go wrong, likely will go wrong, all at the same time.
- American taxpayers stuck with 8 years of tax debt and counting.
- We are a zombie country and the world is about to find out we’re insolvent.
- Jerome Powell saying the antithesis of what a Fed Chair should be saying.
- Investors have a lot left to learn, which leaves gold stocks a lot of room to gain.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.