Is Doc Copper suggesting that economic weakness is around the corner? Possible
Doc Copper has created a series of lower highs and lower lows over the past 9-years inside of falling channel (1).
Last year Copper looks to have double topped at 2014 highs and the top of the falling channel at (2). The counter-trend rally over the past few months has it testing last years support as new resistance at (3).
If Doc Copper peaks here and starts heading lower, it could very well be hinting of economic weakness in the near future.
If interest rates and Doc Copper fall in unison, odds increase they are suggesting a softer economy is ahead. Keep a close eye on both friends!!!
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins