This sh*t needs to stop! Something must happen.
The physicians’ plan would single out Black and ‘Latinx’ patients in ‘fight for racial justice in medicine.’
Critical Race Theory influenced the physicians’ support for ‘medical restitution’ and ‘federal reparations.’
Harvard Medical School instructors Bram Wispelwey and Michelle Morse argue in a Boston Review article that race should be used as a determining factor in how heart failure patients are treated.
They write that the necessary “proactively antiracist agenda for medicine” should be direct, and the solution they propose could reach patients exactly at the point of care: “a preferential admission option for Black and Latinx heart failure patients to our specialty cardiology service.”
The physicians say that “medical restitution” should be part of an overall push to make society more equitable. “Anti Racist [sic] institutional change is essential to supplement federal reparations,” they write.
Unethical race-based healthcare proposal nothing more than ‘political eugenics:’ Professor
Doctors criticize ‘colorblind policies,’ call for race-based preferential health care
Two physicians, including the New York City health department’s chief medical officer, have proposed racial preferences for Black and “Latinx” patients, in order to address structural inequities.
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer