- If you kill a black guy — you go to jail for murder.
- If you kill a white guy — you go to jail for murder.
- If you kill an asian guy — you go to jail for murder.
If a cop kills any of the above, he may or may not get suspended with pay.
It was never about race. It’s about police brutality and an out of control police force that basically is a gang of murderous brutal thugs that can commit crimes with impunity.
We all need to unite against this shit. The MAGAs, the left, the right, the center, everybody. Making it about race is so they can divide us. If it becomes all about BLM or just black people, then they stand a chance for NOTHING TO CHANGE. So they push that narrative. Many people buy into it.
Making it about police brutality and rights is something most Americans can get behind. So they are trying super hard to try and muddle it with racial issues, knowing that will turn off half the population. Don’t be fooled. They’re messing with you.
I’m looking at you too Trump people — you and I both know cops can commit crimes and get away with it. Some of the most violent police forces are in the South too. And they kill white people too — not just black people. Don’t be fooled. This is not about race. They want us to think that so (some of us) care about it less.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once