Elon Musk, the world’s richest man, and his companies, Tesla Inc and SpaceX, are being sued for $258 billion over claims that he was involved in a Dogecoin cryptocurrency scheme that inflated the coin’s price and left investors with billion-dollar losses.
What Happened: The class-action lawsuit, Johnson v. Musk, 22-cv-05037, accuses Musk of running a crypto pyramid scheme — also known as a Ponzi Scheme — using the Dogecoin cryptocurrency, of which Musk has been a passionate supporter since 2019.
Keith Johnson is representing a group of individuals who have lost money trading Dogecoin since April 2019, according to Bloomberg.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting
See also Today's Dose of Unbelievable Deep State News Being Suppressed : FBI Informants on J6 Defense Teams