RT, Released on 8/25/21
Gold has been deeply frustrating investment these last 12 months, but it has fulfilled its role as insurance.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Alert! Special filing with Federal Register: FDIC submits notice for CLOSED DOOR meeting that already occurred as the public interest did not require consideration of the matters in a meeting open to public observation.
See also The fed only had $128 billion in FDIC insurance funds. It gave SVB and Signature bank $143 billion. It has no more money for bailouts