Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon may lose their gigs as late-night hosts on ABC and NBC respectively for skits they did in blackface on national television.
Kimmel’s skits were on Comedy Central’s Man Show. Fallon’s were on Saturday Night Live on NBC, which proves even the people at NBC don’t watch SNL because it is an institution, not a comedy show.
The blackface skits are not relics of an earlier age. They are bad decisions by comics and TV networks that should have known better.
The Daily Mail reported, “Jimmy Kimmel has announced that he is taking a break from his late-night show over the summer, to spend more time with his family.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- The FBI Now Claiming They are Victims of the Peasantry
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…