INBOX – Trump statement on #Kabul attacks. pic.twitter.com/EFEBQ1sHTi
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 26, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the
United States of America
Melania and I send our deepest condolences to the families of our brilliant and brave Service
Members whose duty to the USA. meant so much to them. Our thoughts are also with the
families of the innocent civilians who died today in the savage Kabul attack.
This tragedy should never have been allowed to happen, which makes our grief even deeper
and more difficult to understand.
May God Bless the USA.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also Speaker Kevin McKarthy is Pitching for Trump and says He won't allow Trump to be arrested - video