Here are the headlines (in-order) from MarketWatch.com this morning:
- Barron’s on MarketWatch: Economic damage can’t be reversed, and stocks will resume decline, says stratigist
- Jim Rogers: Worst is yet to come for U.S. markets
- Last month Bill Ackman said ‘hell is coming.’ Now he’s ‘optimistic.’
- Market bottom or ‘very tough times ahead’? Here’s what one chart watcher is keeping his eye on
- “The worst is behind us,’ and risk-vs-reward hasn’t been this attractive in years: Morgan Stanley
So we can definitively say that the experts agree that the market is going to go up …. or down …. or they aren’t sure …. one person is watching (so you can be sure he’ll tell you after whatever happens happens) … and another has already changed his mind. If you don’t smell BS, you don’t have a nose.
NOBODY KNOWS! Anyone that says they do, is a charlatan. Do not waste your time looking at prognostications and definitely don’t make financial moves based on them. Do yourself a favor: Invest for the long-term and turn off the news feed.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.