Here is a video summarizes Doordash IPO S1 Filing.
Hopefully it will be useful to everyone since Doordash IPO is next week.
#’s of class A shares offered: 33M
IPO price: $75-$85/share
IPO date: Dec 8 2020
Ticker symbol: DASH
- Incurred net loss every year since inception
- Net losses: $667M (2019), $149M (Sep 30 2020)
- Expect cost to increase over time and loss will continue
- Competitors: Uber Eats, Grubhub
- Potential reclassification of Dashers as employees instead of independent contractors
- 18M consumers, 390k merchants, 1M Dashers
- Has the largest market share in the US (Sep 30 2020): Doordash: 50%, Uber Eats: 33%, Grubhub: 16%
- Huge market opportunity: US consumers on Doordash platform is less than 6% of total US population. Gross order value (GOV) of Doordash is less than 3% of off-premise spend at restaurants and other consumer foodservices in the US.
- Growing revenue: $885M (2019), $1.9B (Sep 30 2020).
Lock-up Agreement: (discussed in the video).
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.