DoorDash, Grubhub and Uber Eats are suing the city of New York over a bill that would make emergency delivery fee caps permanent.
The lawsuit follows a similar legal action from DoorDash and Grubhub against San Francisco.
The companies claim the measure will ultimately harm restaurants.
I think nyc is doing the right decision. These delivery apps are charging a very high fee already so there should be a limit. For investors who invests into these companies, please realize they have to burn a lot of money before they maybe finally able to make a profit.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB