Doug Noland…one of the smartest 'big picture' macro people around pic.twitter.com/3S0M3QHA5p
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) June 29, 2020
Aug. looks really "interesting":
Potential end of $600/wk in unemployment checks.
Markets finally wake up to the coming blue wave with a President Joe.
Hard look at Q2 economic numbers.
Heck, 8/15 is 49 yrs since the gold standard was eliminated, the start of a jubilee year?
— Brad Huston (@BradHuston) June 29, 2020
TEXAS'S POSITIVE-TEST RATE SOARS TO RECORD 14.31%: STATE DATA
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 28, 2020
US banks held roughly $99B in CLOs at the end of 2020's first quarter, with JPM, Wells, Citi carrying the bulk of that amount t.co/cExWNTEkHi #leveragedloan @ajsaeedy pic.twitter.com/BpnKTbp9tE
— Leveraged Loans (@lcdnews) June 28, 2020
Food Bank Lines Reemerge As COVID Paralyzes Households t.co/1ibXm5FXTZ
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) June 29, 2020
#recession … US #Retail #Bankruptcy edition t.co/0QZQ3mGZ9v pic.twitter.com/E4kdqRV4rD
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 29, 2020
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami