Dow jones: Brace for a bloodbath. pic.twitter.com/5ndSnq26HL
— The Great Martis (@great_martis) June 10, 2020
— Antonio Pérez Algás (@apanalis) June 10, 2020
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 10, 2020
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) June 10, 2020
Time for a breather? “It’s starting to look that way,” says @TimmerFidelity
Using 2009 as analog, a correction would take SPX to 2950 .. “entirely plausible .. especially now that everyone is on a full ‘second wave’ alert with CV19 cases back on the rise in certain states.” pic.twitter.com/PXzwsg8HwR
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) June 10, 2020
Mid-week COVID-19 update. This is a plot of the 3-day average of US deaths. Low day was May 26th. I'll let you know if we get 3 days lower than that going forward. pic.twitter.com/FwMTws70H7
— Market Musings (@AndysCycles) June 10, 2020
The data nobody wanted to see.
"Texas recorded 2,504 new cases, the highest one-day total since the pandemic emerged, according to state health department figures. The count climbed by 3.2% to 79,757, exceeding the seven-day average of 2.2%"t.co/Q5RQMIoo41
— Jonathan Ferro (@FerroTV) June 10, 2020
8,553 new coronavirus cases this week, the most of any seven-day period.
Hospitalizations in Texas on Tuesday jumped a record 6.3%.
California hospitalizations are at their highest since May 13 and have risen in nine of the past 10 days.
— (((evan shapiro))) (@eshap) June 10, 2020
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels