Dr. Anthony Fauci reportedly pushed back against orders from the Trump administration to terminate funding a not-for-profit company which was in turn giving money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Dr. Anthony Fauci reportedly pushed back against orders from the Trump administration to terminate funding a not-for-profit company which was in turn giving money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Trump administration directed Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and White House Covid-czar, to withhold $369,819 which was to be paid to EcoHealth Alliance, an institution that had been passing the money directly on to Wuhan. This was in April 2020. EcoHealth Alliance was headed by Peter Daszak.
According to the NY Post, Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was so reticent about terminating the funding that they didn’t do it until Trump put Fauci’s job on the line.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Thursday during a weekly press conference a plan to create a partisan January 6 investigation via a select committee while resisting calls for a probe into the origins of the coronavirus.
“This morning with great solemnity and sadness I’m announcing that the House will be establishing a select committee on the January 6th insurrection,” she said with a pleasant look on her face.
The partisan committee is charged to “investigate and report on the facts and the causes of the attack and it will report recommendations for the prevention of any future attack.”
Pelosi and Democrat leaders previously attempted to create a congressionally approved January 6 Commission to investigate the protests and riots on that day, but Senate Republicans blocked the legislation in May.
The defeat of the commission was brought about because House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) believed Democrats were not negotiating on the particulars of the commission in good faith with Republicans.
But while Pelosi seeks to investigate January 6, she continues to ignore Republicans’ demands to assemble a committee or commission to investigate the origins of coronavirus, which 60 percent of Americans believe came from the Wuhan lab in China.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it