Ever since the US Dollar went off the gold standard, it is only the good faith and credit of the Federal government with its taxing authority that stands behind it. Ethereum and Bitcoin and also Fiat currencies with no backing. And while Goldman Saches prefers Ethereum to Bitcoin (as risk-on devaluation bets), “Gold is a value buy” according to Goldman Sachs’ Jeff Currie and his Commodities Research group.
But today it looks a race to the bottom for fiats.
Since May, we have seen both Bitcoin and Ethereum fall from record highs as the US Dollar crawls back.
And while Goldman Sachs prefers Ethereum to Bitcoin (as risk-on devaluation bets), “Gold is a value buy” according to Goldman Sachs’ Jeff Currie and his Commodities Research group.
Ah, the gold ol’ days of the gold-backed dollar.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!