A former top House Intelligence Committee investigator said the latest indictment from John Durham’s inquiry has signaled what is to come.Former Trump official, Kash Patel, said he believes a “very well-laid out” conspiracy charge will encompass Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, as per Fox News.
The latest indictment accuses former attorney from law firm Perkins Coie, Michael Sussmann, of lying to the FBI’s top lawyer he was not representing any clients while he was acting on behalf of a technology executive and the Clinton campaign.
During the meeting in 2016, he tipped off the FBI about an alledged secret electronic channel between Trump’s company and Russia’s Alfa bank.
On Friday, Sussmann pleaded not guilty to giving false statements to the FBI as his lawyer insisted he didn’t have clients and only represented the technology executive at the time of the meeting.
But Patel says there is a much larger story embedded in the 27 pages of the indictment.
“Sussman is the centerpiece for these allegations because he ties the Hillary Clinton campaign to Fusion GPS to Christopher Steele to the Department of Justice and the false information they fed to the FBI and DOJ to spy on the presidential campaign,” Patel said.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB