With every day that goes by, the F.B.I looks worse and worse.
A recently revealed handwritten note from the agency cites ‘CROWN reporting’ as responsible for the information presented by Christopher Steele to the F.B.I.
Three possibilities exist for who could be behind ‘Crown reporting’…
The first is Steele himself, the second would be MI6, a British intelligence agency, and the last option would be a private network of sources working under or in collaboration with Christopher Steele…
The claims brought forth by Steele, who had previously worked as an MI6 agent, would have likely fallen short of obtaining permission for a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page if information relating to his sources was transparent…
While we are on the subject, why are British spies and ex-British spies working closely with agencies within our own government to discredit anybody, let alone a sitting U.S. President?
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably