CNN’s Harry Enten predicted Republicans will walk away from the November midterms with a huge majority in the U.S. House of Representatives and argued the party is in its best midterm position in more than 80 years.
The network’s senior data reporter joined The Lead Monday, where Jake Tapper noted Democrats currently hold a slim 12-seat majority.
“If you’re a Republican running for re-election, or trying to unseat a Democrat, things are looking pretty good, right?” Tapper asked Enten. The latter responded:
I would say they’re looking very good from the historical context. Basically, I took the best Republican positions on the generic congressional ballot at this point in midterm cycles since 1938, that generic ballot basically is, “Would you vote for the generic Republican or generic Democrat in your district?”
CNN’s Harry Enten Predicts Republicans Take Huge House Majority: ‘Best Position… In Over 80 Years’ t.co/HwELkWBdtg
— #TuckFrump (@realTuckFrumper) June 6, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug