State also began mailing out absentee ballots to military voters, overseas voters and any person who has applied to receive an absentee ballot.
With Congressional elections about a month and a half away, Virginians who want to cast their ballots early can begin doing so.
Registered voters can cast their early ballots in person at the general registrar’s office for the jurisdiction in which they are registered, according to a news release from the Virginia Department of Elections. Some jurisdictions also offer satellite locations for early voting in addition to offering them at the general registrar’s office.
As of Friday, the department has also begun mailing out absentee ballots to military voters, overseas voters and any person who has applied to receive an absentee ballot. Virginians do not need to provide a reason to vote absentee.
Early voting will continue through Nov. 5 and the date of the midterm elections is Nov. 8.
In Virginia, every Congressional district will hold an election. Some localities will hold school board and municipal elections, as well.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.