While there are no guarantees in the markets… sometimes you get a significant “tell” from related assets.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at some charts comparing various economic growth asset classes vs. the S&P 500.
Take a look at Copper vs. the S&P 500:
Here are industrial metals vs. the S&P 500.
Here’s Lumber (another “growth” sensitive commodity) vs. the S&P 500.
Looking at these three charts, it would appear stocks are due for a “wake up call.” Food for thought on this Friday.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]