Comcast or GE owns MSNBC. This is how media influences elections and wars. Bernie Sanders obviously posed a threat to the system at large or currently in place. What is it about his political leanings that threaten them more than others?
Ex-MSNBC host Ed Schultz in a recent interview ripped his former network as “in the tank for Hillary Clinton” and suggested he was fired in 2015 because of his support for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.).
Schultz, who now anchors a show on RT, told National Review‘s Jamie Weinstein in an an interview posted Friday that MSNBC chief Phil Griffin was a “watchdog,” and he said he was often given direction on what stories to cover.
Sanders gave his official campaign launch speech in Burlington, Vermont on May 26, 2015, and Schultz said he was the only cable news host planning to air it live. He had also taped an interview with Sanders at the lawmaker’s home ahead of the speech.
However, he said Griffin called him five minutes before air time at 5 p.m. EST, and he said, “You’re not covering this.”
“It got rather contentious,” Schultz said.
He said he was forced to cover something “totally meaningless” in Texas—it involved devastating flooding in Texas and Oklahoma that had killed a dozen people—as well as the unrest in Baltimore over the death of Freddy Gray. Ultimately, “The Ed Show” did air Sanders’ launch speech live when it began a little after 5:30 p.m. EST.
When Sanders’ speech broke into the 6 p.m. hour hosted by Al Sharpton, he was cut off to go to news about developments on a police case in Cleveland. Sharpton covered Sanders’ announcement later in the hour. Schultz aired his interview with Sanders the following day.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people