UPDATE – Facebook blocking President Trump from posting on the platform for the remainder of his term.
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) January 7, 2021
I know a lot of folks in the comments read this are like "YAAAAS," which, like—I get it. But imagine for a moment a world that exists for more than the next 13 days, and this becomes a milestone that will endure.
— Edward Snowden (@Snowden) January 7, 2021
Anyone who celebrates the "de-platforming" of the sitting President from social media — likely the most extreme thing which has happened over the past day — is a naked authoritarian who craves the punitive authority of tech companies to carrying out their political bidding
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) January 7, 2021
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- New York Times Claims That Lockdowns Never Happened
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
- 82% miss! AMAZON
- CDC Now Admits There Are Severe & Long-Lasting Side Effects From Covid Vaccines