Eggs are set to be rationed across the UK until Spring 2023 as supermarkets up and down the country rush to take urgent action.
Asda is limiting customers to two boxes of eggs each and Lidl is restricting customers in some stores to three boxes, while Waitrose said it had not introduced any limits but was “continuing to monitor customer demand”.
While Tesco is also reportedly considering taking action, according to the Guardian.
Other major retailers including Morrisons, Marks & Spencer and Co-op reassured customers that they continued to receive good supplies and were not limiting sales.
The British Free Range Egg Producers Association have warned that it’s likely the shortage will last until Christmas.
A BFREPA spokesperson said: “It’s very hard to predict but we can certainly see (shortages) lasting until after Christmas.”
- Mask-Off Moment for Mainstream Media
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- As America Becomes a Multicultural Hell Hole, Citizens Start Carrying Firearms at Unprecedented Rates
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- Is China Using Zero Covid Policy to Stop Impending Economic Collapse?