Bloomberg, Released on 4/29/22
Mohamed El-Erian, a Bloomberg Opinion columnist, says the Federal Reserve’s long-term policy decisions will be “unsettling” for markets and the economy.
Mohamed El-Erian is the Chief Economic Adviser of Allianz, a multinational financial services company. He is the former CEO and co-Chief Investment Officer of PIMCO, a global investment firm and one of the world’s largest bond funds in the world. Dr. El-Erian also served as a member of the faculty of Harvard Business School. Before joining PIMCO, Dr. El-Erian was a managing director at Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup in London and before that, he spent 15 years at the International Monetary Fund in Washington, D.C. His latest book is The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…