NEW – Elon Musk buys $3 billion stake (9.2%) in Twitter and is now the platform's largest shareholder.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 4, 2022
— Stocktwits (@Stocktwits) April 4, 2022
In a filing this morning it was revealed Elon Musk has bought over 73 million shares in Twitter giving him a 9.2 percent stake in the company. Based on Twitter’s closing price on Friday the deal amounts to just over $2.8 billion (£2.14bn). US markets have yet to reopen on Monday but pre-market trading has seen Twitter’s share price soar 26 percent on the news.Mr Musk has been a longstanding, and at times outspoken, user of Twitter whose posts have previously moved markets.
h/t Creativity Of Liberty
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.