by Chris Black
This is great news. Good Luck and God speed Elon!
It all feels like a dream.
Elon Musk says he'll reverse Donald Trump's permanent ban from Twitter. t.co/rJRQ92EpFb
— NPR (@NPR) May 10, 2022
Sorry for quoting NPR.
Won’t happen again.
The only problem is that Elon might end up dead or in prison before he finishes the Twitter deal.
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You