Elon Musk is already making twitter a better place pic.twitter.com/9rTgRXoYTe
— Zero HP Lovecraft 🦅🐍 (@0x49fa98) April 4, 2022
Leftist Twitter employees have taken to social media to complain about @elonmusk becoming the company's largest stakeholder. They are angry about the company's leftist culture potentially being challenged. t.co/A9haGYRmM7
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) April 5, 2022
The left: "Twitter is a private company, it can do what it wants."
* @elonmusk becomes Twitter's largest shareholder*
The left: "Twitter is too important to be left in private hands."
— Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) April 4, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..