Tesla CEO Elon Musk offered $5,000 to a teenager who built a Twitter bot that’s been tracking his jet — in exchange for him getting rid of the bot. Nineteen-year-old Jack Sweeney created the Twitter bots that have been tracking billionaires’ private jets, including Musk’s.
Elon Musk offered $5,000 to halt the Twitter bot tracking his jet
Sweeney, a freshman at the University of Central Florida, has now asked for an internship instead of the $5,000 Elon Musk offered. Sweeney told the Daily Mail, that he would be interested in interning at either Tesla or SpaceX, but Musk has not responded to his request. However, the Tesla CEO did say before Sweeney asked for the internship that it “doesn’t feel right” to pay him to take the Twitter bot tracking his jet down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children