Elon Musk told employees that he agrees with Ark Invest that Tesla (TSLA) is worth $3,000 a share “if they execute really well.” The CEO has often commented on Tesla’s stock price, but surprisingly, it was often to say that the price was too high.
In 2020, when Tesla’s stock was reaching new high, Musk told his millions of followers on Twitters that he believed the stock was “too high”. It sent Tesla’s stock crashing, but now it is even higher than when Musk made the comment.
Tesla is currently trading at $733 a share and the automaker is the most valuable automotive company in the world at over $730 billion.
Wall Street firms are divided on whether or not the company is overvalued, but a few of them believe that Tesla could be worth a lot more. Ark Invest is one of them. Though to be fair, the company is also a large Tesla shareholders through its investment funds.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB