Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who has gained even more notoriety amid his purchase of Twitter and who has previously predicted an economic recession, claimed that the upcoming recession is “actually a good thing,” a necessary “rude awakening” after a lax attitude from the COVID-19 pandemic.
A Twitter user asked Musk, “Do you still think we’re approaching a recession?”
“Yes, but this is actually a good thing,” the Tesla CEO responded. “It has been raining money on fools for too long. Some bankruptcies need to happen.”
“Also, all the Covid stay-at-home stuff has tricked people into thinking that you don’t actually need to work hard,” he added, referring to the increasing number of workers working from home during and after the pandemic, and potentially referencing the lax attitude as a result of checks from COVID-19 relief bills. “Rude awakening inbound!”
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…