- Elon Musk says he’s selling his last remaining house.
- His Bay Area estate hit the market this week for $37.5 million.
- The 16,000-square-foot mansion sits on 47 acres and has a pool, hiking trails, and space for 11 cars.
- Sign up for the 10 Things in Tech daily newsletter.
Tesla and SpaceX billionaire Elon Musk has been shedding multimillion-dollar properties left and right over the last year. Now he’s parting ways with what he says is his last remaining house.
In a Monday tweet, Musk announced the sale and called the Bay Area property a “special place” that he wants to sell to a large family. The property in question – a massive, century-old estate just south of San Francisco – popped up on Zillow around the same time.
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!