by Chris Black
Twitter shares are bouncing back after Musk clarified that he is “still committed to the acquisition”.
Still committed to acquisition
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 13, 2022
Oh come on.
I’m sure the dozens of shell companies Musk uses to manipulate the futures market in the companies he is involved in, didn’t dump millions of dollars’ worth of Twitter shares before the announcement, and then buy them back before the retraction.
Musk is a stand-up guy that has never committed securities fraud almost daily.
What about Tesla counting thousands of cars every quarter as paid for and delivered, that were never even produced?
Cooking books is one of Elon’s favorite pastimes.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street