by Chris Black
Rand Paul is blocking a vote on the $40 billion in foreign aid for Ukraine
Ayn Rand Paul says he favors OTHER means of defeating Russia, China, Iran, etc.
He is a “free” trade believer in the “magic of the marketplace.”
He says “we can win by trade.” He DOES want war, against socialism, by “trade.”
“Capitalism wins every time when peoples see what it produces,” says A. R. Paul.
I answer: What it produces is the most masterful advertising, fake news narratives, propaganda-laden Hollywood entertainment and financial Ponzi schemes that can deceive most of the world, but it also produces endless war (hot, covert, financial, psychological and hybrid) , poverty and disease, and its arsenal of weapons of mass destruction (including biological) threaten the existence of humanity.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?