by Chris Black
Remember this one?
I am writing #POTUS @JoeBiden to not purchase gas or oil or any energy product from Putin’s Russia.Let’s stick it to Putin every time we gas up. Gas prices will increase because of Putins war. STICK IT TO PUTIN AT THE PUMP
— Steve Cohen (@RepCohen) March 4, 2022
Fast forward 2 months.
The cost of gasoline at petrol stations across the United States hit a new all-time record on Friday.your government cares more about the their proxy war in Ukraine but losing anyway than their own people , like their care anyway .😂👌
— serbia-montenegro1 (@serbiamontene11) May 13, 2022
We really showed Putin, didn’t we?
Gas was $2.40 when Biden took office, 13 months later it was $3.40, then in a few days after Biden got involved in the Russia/Ukraine debacle with sanctions, it went up to $4.40.
A gas hike is an everything tax because everything is delivered using gas, hence food has also jumped about 30%.
The rest of it is mostly just the 17% inflation, which will continue indefinitely as a result of lunatic money printing.
Meanwhile Russia is literally swimming in money and the Ruble is stronger than before the war.
And sane people are rare in our government.
I want to remind Congress we swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
It’s time to pay attention to our country and our borders.
Today, I’m voting NO to the $40 Billion America LAST Ukraine First spending bill. pic.twitter.com/mycfSH03D4
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) May 10, 2022
Tucker Carlson pointed out that $40 billion is more than the government spent annually in Afghanistan.
The total number of Ukraine aid is now$60 billion in 3 months.
Of course, $60 billion for “Ukraine” isn’t much compared to the $5 trillion these alleged people spent on “coronavirus.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street