Elon Musk’s Twitter is reportedly coming under fire from Amazon for refusing to pay its $70 million bill for cloud servicess despite relying on Amazon Web Services for major parts of Twitter’s operations. Amazon is reportedly threatening to withhold advertising revenues from Musk’s platform in response.
A report from the Information states that Elon Musk’s Twitter has been refusing to pay its bills to Amazon Web Services (AWS) for several months now, despite relying on the cloud service for critical aspects of the social media platform. According to the tech outlet, AWS won’t renegotiate the five-and-a-half-year contract it signed with Twitter in 2020, leaving an unpaid balance of at least $70 million.
Twitter agreed to pay $510 million over the course of the agreement, and it was anticipated that Twitter would transfer its primary hosting to AWS. But since Twitter now makes greater use of Google Cloud, this never happened. Twitter’s $1 billion, five-year contract with Google is currently still active, despite the company’s efforts to cut costs associated with its Google Cloud usage.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…