El dorado irrigation district pointing out location of water emergency happening now after man reportedly got inside 1.5 mile pipe near Jenkinson Lake. pic.twitter.com/Qc494UY6p3
— Kathy Park (@KathyParkNBC) January 23, 2018
EL DORADO COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —
An emergency at the El Dorado Irrigation District prompted officials to issue a water conservation announcement Monday evening after a man reportedly fell into awater pipeline.
Residents throughout El Dorado County, including Pollock Pines, Placerville, El Dorado Hills and Cameron Park, received phone calls and emails about the water conservation announcement. Officials posted the announcement online at 6 p.m.
EID officials said the district got reports that someone may have entered a water pipeline around 4 p.m. in Pollock Pines from Jenkinson Lake near Sly Park Dam.
“The man must have gained entrance, in some way, and got up on this pipe, and in some way entered the pipe through a vent,” said Jesse Saich with the El Dorado Irrigation District. “This is the first time this has ever happened.”
A witness told the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office that the man fell into the pipeline through an air vent below the second dam. The reports are not confirmed, officials said.
The mile-and-a-half pipeline carries water from the lake to an EID water treatment plant, or Reservoir A. As a safety precaution, officials shut down the water treatment plant and reduced flows coming from the pipeline. Crews are now searching the water pipeline for the person.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!