Five England international footballers are refusing to have a coronavirus vaccine – threatening their places in the World Cup squad.
One is said to have brazenly declared he was too ‘young and fit’ to be negatively affected by the virus. Meanwhile another reportedly believes the anti-vaxxer ‘conspiracy theories’ about the jab.
The rest of the players are understood to have been ‘pressured’ not to get the jab by their wives or girlfriends who are against the vaccine.
See how the media spins it, so it sounds like they’re not anti-vax but being coerced into it.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…