A FEDERAL judge whose son was killed and her husband critically injured in a shooting at their home is receiving 24-hour protection from US Marshals, according to reports.
The incident took place on Sunday at the home of Judge Esther Salas, who last week was appointed to hear an ongoing lawsuit with ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
Salas’ son, Daniel Anderl, 20, was killed and her husband Mark Anderl, a 63-year-old criminal defense attorney, was critically wounded after a gunman — dressed as a FedEx delivery driver — ambushed them inside their home in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
Sources told ABC News that Judge Salas, 51, had received threats in the past.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably