NY Post story shows that Epstein’s attorneys took him off of Suicide Watch in late July. It’s puzzling that a suicidal person would spend 12+ hours a day with his attorneys – why work on the case if you don’t have the will to live?
Millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who apparently killed himself while in federal custody in Manhattan, was taken off suicide watch in late July at the request of his attorneys, according to a report.
The disgraced money manager was found unresponsive in his single-inmate cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center early Saturday and was declared dead at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
Epstein had been meeting with his attorneys for up to 12 hours a day before they requested that he be taken off suicide watch, sources familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal.
He was found hanging by his neck about 6:30 a.m. Saturday, a source has told The Post.
Epstein was taken off suicide watch — which required a check every 15 minutes — despite a July 23 incident in which he was found with injuries to his neck.
He had been downgraded to “special observation status,” which required two guards to make separate checks on him every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed, a source has told Reuters.
Under the status, Epstein also was supposed to have a cellmate, a person familiar with the matter told the Journal.
His cellmate had apparently left, possibly for a court appearance or another appointment, and was not immediately replaced as required by protocol, the source told the newspaper.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…