The EU is exempting private jets from Global Warming taxation. Since the elite all have private jets, they certainly can’t possibly restrict themselves. They are the ones the world desperately needs. There were 309 private jets that flew to Davos in 2019. While Schwab says we all must walk to work which is from our bedroom to another room in the house and cannot drive to work, they all can fly private jets to attend his global fest. It is just so hypocritical. Schwab, on the other hand, makes sure he is never photographed how he arrives in Singapore or other places.
Schwab has been accused of using the pandemic to usher in a new era where the global elite retains total control over humanity. Exempting private jets seem to be merely a confirmation of that theory is not so far off the mark. John Kerry, our Climate Czar, flies around in his private jet. He can’t possibly be seen flying with the Great Unwashed or have to take his shoes off, be searched, or have to wear two masks. Then the government pays for him to use his own private jet.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!