Manfred Weber, the Leader of the European People’s Party (EPP), discussed the European Union’s plan to blackmail member states that don’t toe the bloc’s line on issues like migration, such as Hungary and Poland.
This will be done by making their share of the EU’s budget contingent on how well they meet the bloc’s vague “rule of law” standards, Weber says, especially now that many countries have been hit hard by the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Weber, who leads the European Parliament’s largest party, made the remarks in an interview with the Süddeutsche Zeitung last week.
Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic broke EU law on refugees, says court adviser
Three EU member states violated the law by refusing to comply with the bloc’s migrant sharing scheme, the Advocate General said. The opinion is not legally binding, but is often adopted by Europe’s top court.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.